Thursday, 14 June 2012

Ontario Election Debate 2011 - Part 2 - Deficit

Ontario Election Debate 2011 - Part 2 - Deficit Tube. Duration : 13.73 Mins.


NDP Leader Andrea Horwath, Conservative Leader Tim Hudak, Liberal Leader Dalton McGuinty debate in Toronto From From TVO & CBC - TVO is a registered trademark of The Ontario Educational Communications Authority (TVO). I do not claim, or have any, affiliation with TVO. - CBC is a registered trademark of The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. I do not claim, or have any, affiliation with the CBC. This video was not intended for any personal gain, only for information purposes. All comments by others are their own and I do not take responsibility for their actions. For more information tvo.org and htt

Tags: 2011, leaders, debate, province, ontario, provincial, election, poll, ndp, horwath, liberal, mcguinty, conservative, hudak, toronto, tax, rich, help, poor, working, families, middle, class, osap, health, care, education, seniors, children, daycare, cities, work, jobs, jobless, tuition, expensive, rebate, hydro

No comments:

Post a Comment