Wednesday, 13 June 2012

✿ 25 ✿ Fighting Against Dry Natural Hair (10.22.2010)

✿ 25 ✿ Fighting Against Dry Natural Hair (10.22.2010) Tube. Duration : 3.70 Mins.


♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥Read For Further Info ♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥ ❀ ♥ ♥ What's up Home Skillets! After much trial and error I have learned how to keep my hair happy (for the time being)...lol. The first thing that has to change is our mental perspective of what we think moisturized natural hair should "feel" like. What I mean is that the only thing we have to measure/compare it to is our relaxed hair which is something entirely different. When my hair is out/loose it feels like teddy bear stuffing and others compare the feeling to cotton. THIS is what moisturized natural hair feels like. You are looking for the softness not neccessarily a "wet" feel....I hope that makes sense. Next is knowing that less is more. Personally, keeping my hair moist involves everything that I do with it. Here are the products I have and the ONLY ones I use and need: 1. Shampoo 2. Conditioner (protein based) 3. Leave-in Conditioner * Butters/Creams (many women use thses but my leave-in works just fine) 4. Oil 5. Gel Now the actual product brands you decide to use is entirely up to you. -Cones or no -cones, its a personal preference. For me, the moment I started transitioning I decided to use all organic/natural products. All my products are natural EXCEPT my styling gel. Notice I said "since I started my transitioning". Consistancy is very important in taking care of our hair. Now on to the breakdown of the products: 1. Shampoo - I shampoo once a week (Fridays ...

Tags: my, healthy, hair, products, denman, brush, detangling, moisturizing, transitioning, to, natural, journey, big, chop, bc, update, dry, twa, teenie, weenie, afro, accesorries, african, american, black, care, finger, coils, shinggling, method, hairstyles, styling, style, how, difine, your, curls, Giovanni, ingredients, castor, oil, twirling, tightly, curly, chagrin, valley, aubrey, organics, suave, v05, essential, oils, hairlista, growth, challenge, 3c, 4a, 4b, 4c, kinks, jbco, eco, styler, ic, gel, ends, softer, edges, grow, growing, PH, balance, tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment