I have no affiliations with Nickelodeon, Viacom, Kids house Entertainment, and Worldwide Biggies! "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. Hey guys this is pretty much what I'm going to do for a while... This is my Natalina Series called "Always" and starts off kind of on a bad note. Well the video will sort of represent what's going on in the story, so if you don't want to see the story, then just watch the video! But anyway this is episode one of "Always" Rosalina ran through horrible rain puddles as she tried to get to school. Her dad was working early so he couldn't take her. She sighed out of relief to see Amigos High school not far off. She burst through the door, and rung her hair out. "Man what a storm." She heard laughter and knew that sneaky, evil laugh... Patrice. Rosalina turned to see Patrice. "Yes Patrice I had to walk to school." Patrice smiled. "Why can't your boyfriend drive you? Oh that's right, you're dating a freshmen." Rosalina didn't find Patrice's crude humor funny nor amusing. Unfortunately, she was intimidated by it. "Whatever I really have to get to class!" she stumbled to her locker, but almost slipped on a water puddle from all the wet shoes and fell. Luckily, a tallish, cute boy, with shaggy brown hair and big brown eyes caught her. "Thanks!" she looked up to notice it was Nat. "You're always here when I need you... Hey why do you have a black eye?" Nat looked down. "Patrice's boyfriend beat me up before school and when I told on him, the teacher said ...
Keywords: Nat, and, Rosalina, Always, Episode
No comments:
Post a Comment