Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Long Curly Hair Care Tips: Series Introduction

Long Curly Hair Care Tips: Series Introduction Tube. Duration : 9.02 Mins.


This is my very verbose intro to a series of videos I will be releasing for you guys. I plan to feature videos on how to grow out your curly hair, maintaining your curly, or improving the health of your curly hair. I will have product recommendations, how-to videos on styling tips, and an assortment of other vids as time goes on. We'll just see how things go. I just feel like there's a lot out there for all kinds of hair except LONG curly hair. My hair is to my waist (so oftentimes some tips I read don't do a great job of giving me the same results as someone with shoulder-length curls), so hopefully other long curlies will benefit from these videos!

Tags: Curly, hair, help, curls, bouncy, healthy, review, pretty, product, recommendation, long, length, waist, soft, cheap, tutorial, affordable, how, to, take, care, personal, sexy, lovely, perfect, beauty, style, maintain, improve, grow, out, natural, curl, african, american, indian, mixed, black, caribbean, malagasy, malgache, dominican, honduran, puerto, rican, brazilian, ethiopian, eritrean, somalian, egyptian, multiracial, biracial, type, 3a, 3b, interplanetrabbit, rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment